Listen to the full podcast
Get this episode on iTunes
Download this episode
Stream this episode
[The following is a partial transcript of this episode of The Scott Alan Turner Show. Listen to the full episode to hear this story, listener questions, money hacks, and inspiring stories of people that are changing their financial lives. Subscribe to the free podcast on iTunes or Google Play]
In This Episode / Listener Questions
- It’s the easiest money you’ll ever make! Or is it the easiest money you’ll ever lose? Another Scaminar exposed.
- What do I do with an old 401(k) if I’m changing jobs (Andrew, Cincinnati, Ohio)
- How do we start our finances off the right way in marriage (Stanley)
- How much debt is ok to have before buying a first house (Alejandro, Tyler, TX)
- My daughter is taking out some student loans, so what amount is reasonable (Coco)
- Can’t get ahead as a single parent with one income (Kai, Nashville, TN)
- Are there hidden costs when investing with ETFs?
- Do you suffer from stinkin’ thinkin’?
My top students are making $40,000-$250,000 a year. and you can too if you send me your money and buy all my secrets!
Arch Enemy of bad advice.
The average person takes zero action and therefore gets zero results. Your results in life are up to you.
The average person also wants to take a short cut. They need to take a smart cut.
I had the non-pleasure of sitting through a 2-hour scaminar yesterday. Thank goodness for the mute button, it was an online scaminar. I shook my head so much in disgust it was like I was telling my kids for the 18th time at dinner to keep their elbows off the table.
Don’t do any of this if you want to have big money:
- Forget Buy low, sell high
- Forget MLM
- Forget Sales
- Forget Start a business
- Forget ecommerce
- Forget Amazon
- Forget Instagram
- Forget Funnels
- Forget FB Ads
The easiest money you’ll ever make. My top students are making $40,000-$250,000 a year.
My top listeners of The Scott Alan Turner Show, have millions of dollars of net worth. See how easy that is to do? I have a friends, people I know. You do too. You can find someone. Go find someone who owns a Corvette, a Mustang, or Challenger.
My top friends drive Corvettes! You could do that too.
I promised you at the start of the show, to share how to make a 6-figure income. You do what 100,000+ other people who have achieved financial independence have done. Teachers, fire fighters, doctors, lawyers, engineers, landscapers. Do something you love. Work some, save some, invest some. To the point where your investments make more money than you do.
BOOO! Oh I’m sorry, not sorry if were you expecting someone with a cigar in their mouth and promises of riches by not having to work hard.
Listen, collectively, you’ve got people like Dave Ramsey, Suze Orman, Clark Howard, Scott Alan Turner. You’ve heard some or all of those names.
What we all have in common is promoting a path to wealth that 99% of people can achieve. Everyday, everyone, every career.
You’ve got these space balls that have this formula. And when I tell you the secret formula, and you tell your friends the secret formula, I know you’ll be in that 99% that build real wealth.
Here it is:
- Scammer says a big statement that you can make ridiculous amounts of money.
- Scammer says all your problems will go away. They say this usually while standing in front of an exotic car, a private jet, and maybe with a cigar in their mouth. There is often a Rolex on their wrist. And they show a picture of them with some celebrity. They don’t tell you they bumped into the celebrity at the airport by accident.
- Scammer says they have the secret.
- Scammer continues to tell you they have the secret, for the next 30–90 minutes, without really saying anything else. Other than continuing to show you how great the secret is, because you’ll be able to buy a Lamborghini.
- In the final 82 seconds, scammer offers to sell you the secret. Usually it’s between $500 and $5,000.
Sound familiar? You know it does.
Using the secrets I became a millionaire by age 27 and a multi-millionaire by the age of 30. My story has been featured in many publications and podcasts.
Hmm, me too. Eventual Millionaire. Yep, I was on that show hosted by my friend Jamie Tardy.
Written 14 books, international bestsellers. My Youtube has 1M followers.
Mine doesn’t. Because I’m not selling get rich quick schemes. I promote hard work. Longevity. Keeping more of what you make. The tortoise. It’s so boring. It’s so not glamorous. You just end up with more money than every other way. Why? Because it’s easy. You work the career you want to work. You save. Travel. Less stress. Security.
What do you think would sell better. Me standing in front of a Lamborghini. Or me standing in front of my purple pillow.
Hey my friends, Scott Alan Turner here. I can help you sleep well at night because you’re debt free and investing smartly.
My home is a $15M home in Vancouver
WOW! Is it paid for?
Then he shows a picture of Thor in the same home.
He knows Thor! Kind of. He pulled a picture off the Interweb.
Stop taking advice from broke people on how to get rich!
I say Stop taking advice from the get-rich-quick, get-rich-easy, look at me standing in front of a private jet people.’ Take your advice from people who have dedicated their careers to pointing out these losers. Dave Ramsey, Clark Howard, Suze Orman, myself.
The scammers might help, MIGHT, MAYBE, POSSIBLY, help one or two people out of every 1,000 or $5,000 make some decent coin.
It’s like this. There is a huge difference between a celebrity chef selling you a $14.00 cookbook with instructions on how to make a delicious braised duck, and a chef that placed 8th on Top Chef before getting kicked off – pack up your knives and go! – selling a $2,500 program on the insider secrets of making a delicious braised duck that will earn you a Michelin Star and your own TV show on the Food Network. Right? You know what’s realistic. If you’re not sure, ask me, I’ll help you.
Learn the difference, and you’ll do well in life. Ignore the difference, and you’ll be cooking mayonnaise sandwiches without bread for the rest of your life.
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.