Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Marshawn Lynch is famous for eating Skittles. And for scoring touchdowns. But his savings philosophy is what some people are starting to follow to build wealth. Find out what is.
- How to get rid of a timeshare.
- It’s never too late to get started, but it’s sometimes too late depending on how far away the destination is.
- Ann has a Roth 401(k) and asks if doing a Roth IRA would be better.
- Jennifer is recently divorced and trying to figure out how to budget.
- No more overtime! How to get ahead with less by doing more (sometimes).
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!