Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Marshawn Lynch is famous for eating Skittles. And for scoring touchdowns. But his savings philosophy is what some people are starting to follow to build wealth. Find out what is.
- How to get rid of a timeshare.
- It’s never too late to get started, but it’s sometimes too late depending on how far away the destination is.
- Ann has a Roth 401(k) and asks if doing a Roth IRA would be better.
- Jennifer is recently divorced and trying to figure out how to budget.
- No more overtime! How to get ahead with less by doing more (sometimes).
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.