Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What do your childhood memories mean to your financial present and future? Scott shares the importance of looking back to see if bad beliefs are holding you back.
- DJ (SoCal) has an existing 457 plan and asks about moving it to a new employer.
- Rob is 60 years-old and has $300k in student loan debt. He is concerned about paying for his kids education.
- The Biscuit Bar (one of the best ideas ever) is another example of starting a business nobody knew they needed.
- April asks for the list of index funds that are good to invest in.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.