Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What do your childhood memories mean to your financial present and future? Scott shares the importance of looking back to see if bad beliefs are holding you back.
- DJ (SoCal) has an existing 457 plan and asks about moving it to a new employer.
- Rob is 60 years-old and has $300k in student loan debt. He is concerned about paying for his kids education.
- The Biscuit Bar (one of the best ideas ever) is another example of starting a business nobody knew they needed.
- April asks for the list of index funds that are good to invest in.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!