Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- ChristinA asks if it’s ever ok to borrow from a 401(k) for something like a house downpayment.
- JT provides a bunch of tips (some are probably new to you) to help protect your identity.
- How to keep kids busy this summer.
- Wells Fargo is reimagining a better future where they don’t rip off their customers.
- This month’s Kibble Burger. The same as last months. Again.
- ChristinE looks for advice on the pros/cons of paying insurance in advance (6 months or yearly) vs. every month.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.