Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- ChristinA asks if it’s ever ok to borrow from a 401(k) for something like a house downpayment.
- JT provides a bunch of tips (some are probably new to you) to help protect your identity.
- How to keep kids busy this summer.
- Wells Fargo is reimagining a better future where they don’t rip off their customers.
- This month’s Kibble Burger. The same as last months. Again.
- ChristinE looks for advice on the pros/cons of paying insurance in advance (6 months or yearly) vs. every month.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!