Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott shares several recent examples of people who went to school for one thing and are doing something completely different in their careers. What are the chances you will be doing what you went to school for over your life time?
- Red alert warning – a new report out shows colleges are using creative math in their acceptance letters and not telling the real deal on how much college will cost.
- Ysagani asks about the differences between managed investing accounts and self-directed investing accounts.
- Barbie (Charleston, SC) is a 21-year-old college student who needs help with a budget and paying off some credit card debt.
- Are credit card rewards for an annual fee worth it?
- Brian (MN) invested in a new kitchen for a rental and comments on the tax breaks.
- Quote of the day from Selena Gomez (yes, Selena Gomez).
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.comThe Scott Alan Turner Podcast: Subscribe now on Apple Podcasts / Google Play
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.