Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A hail storm rips through Scott’s neighborhood and takes out hundreds of cars with it. Hear the warning of being properly insured from what life can throw at you.
- Lautrice is 28 and just started her first employer retirement plan. She asks if the investments that were selected for her are the best available.
- A follow up to Angie’s situation on if her mother should buy a fixed annuity to help protect assets from a potential nursing home stay.
- Linda is 51 and trying to get term insurance without being employed. She asks for advice after being turned down.
- Money saving tips for the summer.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!