Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- How much money do you need to be rich? The big banks have your answer, but are they right?
- Scott has a cheap tip to ease your aches and pains.
- Angie (Dover, PA) checked into her aging parents finances and wants to be prepared if they enter a nursing home. A financial advisor told her to buy a fixed income annuity to protect their assets. Is this good advice?
- Katie shares a tip on saving money on orthodics.
- Why the little things in life matter.
- Red alert warning on this latest ‘hot’ stock tip to avoid.
- The amazing story of an active NFL player who just finished his medical degree.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!