Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- How much money do you need to be rich? The big banks have your answer, but are they right?
- Scott has a cheap tip to ease your aches and pains.
- Angie (Dover, PA) checked into her aging parents finances and wants to be prepared if they enter a nursing home. A financial advisor told her to buy a fixed income annuity to protect their assets. Is this good advice?
- Katie shares a tip on saving money on orthodics.
- Why the little things in life matter.
- Red alert warning on this latest ‘hot’ stock tip to avoid.
- The amazing story of an active NFL player who just finished his medical degree.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.