Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Scott rants on someone who says target date funds stink.
- Anthony asks what an umbrella policy is.
- Austin has a question on the savings strategy that uses stocks and bonds.
- Why the little things in life matter.
- Karin uses a list to save money at the grocery store.
- Red alert warning on scratch and no win tickets from car dealers.
- Dessert Sandman shares his financial independence story after being $100k in debt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.