Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Scott rants on someone who says target date funds stink.
- Anthony asks what an umbrella policy is.
- Austin has a question on the savings strategy that uses stocks and bonds.
- Why the little things in life matter.
- Karin uses a list to save money at the grocery store.
- Red alert warning on scratch and no win tickets from car dealers.
- Dessert Sandman shares his financial independence story after being $100k in debt.
The Scott Alan Turner Show Subscribe via: iTunes
| Google Play
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!