Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Scott rants on someone who says target date funds stink.
- Anthony asks what an umbrella policy is.
- Austin has a question on the savings strategy that uses stocks and bonds.
- Why the little things in life matter.
- Karin uses a list to save money at the grocery store.
- Red alert warning on scratch and no win tickets from car dealers.
- Dessert Sandman shares his financial independence story after being $100k in debt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com