Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Linda has a new job and asks about her 410(k) plan and how the employer match works.
- Plumbers (yes, plumbers) are the latest hot job, and they are being offered $5,000 signing bonuses.
- Sharan is a Junior at the University of Texas and asks how she can afford to go to law school.
- A former FBI agent shares some tips to protect your identity and the money in your bank accounts.
- Clown around for $100/hour
- Red alert warning on scratch and no win tickets from car dealers.
- Politicians who can’t manage their own finances would love to manage yours.
- Mike and his wife paid off $12,000 of debt in 10 months!
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!