Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Linda has a new job and asks about her 410(k) plan and how the employer match works.
- Plumbers (yes, plumbers) are the latest hot job, and they are being offered $5,000 signing bonuses.
- Sharan is a Junior at the University of Texas and asks how she can afford to go to law school.
- A former FBI agent shares some tips to protect your identity and the money in your bank accounts.
- Clown around for $100/hour
- Red alert warning on scratch and no win tickets from car dealers.
- Politicians who can’t manage their own finances would love to manage yours.
- Mike and his wife paid off $12,000 of debt in 10 months!
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.