Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- How a handshake led to a sale worth $40 million to a Russian immigrant.
- Should you hide your wealth if your working towards financial independence?
- Greg is retired and can no longer afford his home, but if he sold it he wouldn’t break even. He asks for advice.
- Mark was just downsized and wonders if he should pay off his debts with his severance.
- Katie visits a tiny home and talks about moving into one.
- Scott gives the step-by-step process of buying a new appliance, and how you can save money on your next purchase.
- A story of why financial independence is appropriate at every age.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.