Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- How a handshake led to a sale worth $40 million to a Russian immigrant.
- Should you hide your wealth if your working towards financial independence?
- Greg is retired and can no longer afford his home, but if he sold it he wouldn’t break even. He asks for advice.
- Mark was just downsized and wonders if he should pay off his debts with his severance.
- Katie visits a tiny home and talks about moving into one.
- Scott gives the step-by-step process of buying a new appliance, and how you can save money on your next purchase.
- A story of why financial independence is appropriate at every age.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!