Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- 98-Year-Old Secretary dies with $8.2M fortune
- Beth (Auburn Hills, MI) takes some stock she got from her grandparents and finally trades them in for some low cost index funds.
- A couple with seven kids dies in a car crash and without a will. A warning to all listeners about protecting your family from the unknown.
- Taylor (Columbus, OH) is deciding what type of vehicle to purchase after his lease ends if he’s driving a lot and already has $20,000 in debt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.