Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- 98-Year-Old Secretary dies with $8.2M fortune
- Beth (Auburn Hills, MI) takes some stock she got from her grandparents and finally trades them in for some low cost index funds.
- A couple with seven kids dies in a car crash and without a will. A warning to all listeners about protecting your family from the unknown.
- Taylor (Columbus, OH) is deciding what type of vehicle to purchase after his lease ends if he’s driving a lot and already has $20,000 in debt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!