Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Scott shares how they have recently come out ahead and helped out someone in the process.
- K has a money saving tip when eating out at fast food places.
- Meannia (Jackson, MS) asks how to get back up after you’ve been down.
- Mo leaves the greatest voicemail yet in the history of the show, praising the greatness of the host.
- Tara is interested in leaving her corporate job but doesn’t know how to make the numbers work.
- Ways to help your kids from blowing any money you leave behind to them if you’ve achieved financial independence.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.