Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Scott shares how they have recently come out ahead and helped out someone in the process.
- K has a money saving tip when eating out at fast food places.
- Meannia (Jackson, MS) asks how to get back up after you’ve been down.
- Mo leaves the greatest voicemail yet in the history of the show, praising the greatness of the host.
- Tara is interested in leaving her corporate job but doesn’t know how to make the numbers work.
- Ways to help your kids from blowing any money you leave behind to them if you’ve achieved financial independence.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!