Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Dave asks if he is crazy to be invested 100% in an S&P 500 index fund if the money is all for my grandkids and he’ll never touch it.
- Hammer Time offers a warning on ROBS and rolling your retirement into cupcake funds.
- Ryan (Phoenix, AZ) has an update on the housing situation he is considering.
- Grocery store items are not created equal. Scott has a food saving tip that will save you some money.
- Summer gas prices are on the rise. Find out how you can save at the pump.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!