Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Dave asks if he is crazy to be invested 100% in an S&P 500 index fund if the money is all for my grandkids and he’ll never touch it.
- Hammer Time offers a warning on ROBS and rolling your retirement into cupcake funds.
- Ryan (Phoenix, AZ) has an update on the housing situation he is considering.
- Grocery store items are not created equal. Scott has a food saving tip that will save you some money.
- Summer gas prices are on the rise. Find out how you can save at the pump.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.