Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Retired airline pilot George L. Sims lost $100,000 following the advice of someone on the radio. Could you be next?
- Pauline (Boston, MA) is 55 and blind. She has credit card debt and owes the IRS money and asks for help on her situation.
- Old Macdonald (Anonymous) is interested in hearing the pros/cons of a mortgage recast.
- Scott speaks at SMU on passive aggressive investing and shares how to keep more of your money.
- Last minute Mother’s Day gifts.
- What should you have in case of an emergency? Probably not this $995 fashion survival kit.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.