Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Retired airline pilot George L. Sims lost $100,000 following the advice of someone on the radio. Could you be next?
- Pauline (Boston, MA) is 55 and blind. She has credit card debt and owes the IRS money and asks for help on her situation.
- Old Macdonald (Anonymous) is interested in hearing the pros/cons of a mortgage recast.
- Scott speaks at SMU on passive aggressive investing and shares how to keep more of your money.
- Last minute Mother’s Day gifts.
- What should you have in case of an emergency? Probably not this $995 fashion survival kit.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!