Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Cecilia (Lawrence, MA) has $66,000 in credit card and student loan debt and need help figuring out how to pay it off.
- Scott’s review of the Ghost Pillow.
- Katie discovers a place you can have birthday parties for free – activity included!
- Alain used to sell high cost mutual funds but after a year he was sick to his stomach. Find out what he did about it.
- Denise is 58 years old and has unpaid bills, while trying to get ready for retirement.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.