Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT408_mixdown.mp3″ title=”408 Alain Apologizes to His Customers For Selling Them Bad Investments”]
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Cecilia (Lawrence, MA) has $66,000 in credit card and student loan debt and need help figuring out how to pay it off.
- Scott’s review of the Ghost Pillow.
- Katie discovers a place you can have birthday parties for free – activity included!
- Alain used to sell high cost mutual funds but after a year he was sick to his stomach. Find out what he did about it.
- Denise is 58 years old and has unpaid bills, while trying to get ready for retirement.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!