Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Discover one person’s journey from a small town to big city fame and fortune, due to her love of cookies.
- Brian is 36 and asks if his choice of investments is nuts for his age.
- Luis is about to get evicted because his income has dried up, and he doesn’t know how he will support his daughter.
- Rebecca (Canton, NY) has spent down her emergency fund and asks how to build it back up.
- Scott talks about the Ghost Pillow and why a good night’s sleep is so important, but not if you overspend for it.
- Andy quit smoking after 30 years, has lost 30 pounds, and wants to help others do the same.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.