Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Discover one person’s journey from a small town to big city fame and fortune, due to her love of cookies.
- Brian is 36 and asks if his choice of investments is nuts for his age.
- Luis is about to get evicted because his income has dried up, and he doesn’t know how he will support his daughter.
- Rebecca (Canton, NY) has spent down her emergency fund and asks how to build it back up.
- Scott talks about the Ghost Pillow and why a good night’s sleep is so important, but not if you overspend for it.
- Andy quit smoking after 30 years, has lost 30 pounds, and wants to help others do the same.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!