Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Some people think they are living the dream but the reality is they will wake up to a nightmare later on – old and broke! Scott shares the story of one couple that spends $42,000 a MONTH and has nothing to show for it.
- Denise is 58 and has a lot of debts. She asks how to get back on her feet financially.
- Liam meets a 20-something-year-old who expects to make a big income just because they graduated from college. Scott rants on the privileged mindset of people who haven’t paid their dues.
- If you’re a small business owner – or looking to be one – hear some tips on how to make money faster.
- Gen admits to being materialistic and has a lot of debt at age 19, and asks for advice.
- Grace asks how best to save for private school.
- How one church paid off $10.5 million of medical debt to help people out.
- A red alert warning about fake best-of lists.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!