Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
Scott shares why boundaries are important to achieving your money and life goals.
- Karin asks if employer sponsored life insurance is necessary if you don’t have kids.
- Oscar asks when the show will include a live call in.
- If you’re looking for a better paying job, some cities will pay you to move.
- Jen (Houston, TX) is about to miss a mortgage payment and asks if its ok to miss it to wait for her new job to start.
- Gen admits to being materialistic and has a lot of debt at age 19, and asks for advice.
- Looking for some quick cash and an easy business where you set your own hours? We’ve got a new one to share.
- Randy is 18 and has a couple thousand to invest, but isn’t sure where to invest it.
- Mike is 42 and has $489k in total debt, with very little saved for retirement. He asks if it’s better to wait and pay of the debt first or invest and pay off the debt at the same time.
- If you’re in the market for a new car, check out these options.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!