Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT403_mixdown.mp3″ title=”403 Ryan Is 23, Should He Consider Buying A House?”]
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott rants on the marketing tactics of Wall Street trying to get more of your money.
- Ryan (Phoenix, AZ) is 23 years old and figuring out how to best save for a house down payment while paying high rent.
- Shalonda (Illinois) is relocating to Tennessee soon and trying to find a new job while she’s unemployed.
- Laura has her rental home broken into and the Simpli Safe security system stolen.
- Amanda works full time and has two young boys. She and her husband ask for suggestions on how to make extra money while working full time.
- Lisa is struggling with credit cards bills and asks how to break the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle.
- A red alert warning about business scams.
- If you’re not saving enough to help your family, you might be interested in having granny live in the backyard.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!