Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott rants on the marketing tactics of Wall Street trying to get more of your money.
- Ryan (Phoenix, AZ) is 23 years old and figuring out how to best save for a house down payment while paying high rent.
- Shalonda (Illinois) is relocating to Tennessee soon and trying to find a new job while she’s unemployed.
- Laura has her rental home broken into and the Simpli Safe security system stolen.
- Amanda works full time and has two young boys. She and her husband ask for suggestions on how to make extra money while working full time.
- Lisa is struggling with credit cards bills and asks how to break the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle.
- A red alert warning about business scams.
- If you’re not saving enough to help your family, you might be interested in having granny live in the backyard.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.