Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Wells Fargo – how are they still in business?
- How good is your 401(k) knowledge?
- Grace asks what types of insurance she should have.
- Brian is 37, divorced and paying child support for his four kids while just scraping by. He asks for some advice on his situation.
- Karin has $300,000 in student loans, $15k in credit card debt, and is trying to save up for a house.
- A new way to test out that car you’re thinking of buying, without the hassle of dealing with the car dealer.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.