Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Wells Fargo – how are they still in business?
- How good is your 401(k) knowledge?
- Grace asks what types of insurance she should have.
- Brian is 37, divorced and paying child support for his four kids while just scraping by. He asks for some advice on his situation.
- Karin has $300,000 in student loans, $15k in credit card debt, and is trying to save up for a house.
- A new way to test out that car you’re thinking of buying, without the hassle of dealing with the car dealer.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!