Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The cookie tax is a fantastic way to teach kids about money.
- Nuno wonders how the message of the program would relate to people in other countries who have different economic systems and situations.
- Aimee (Asheville, NC) asks how do you start to get out of debt, when you’re already living paycheck to paycheck, and sometimes over your means.
- Melinda (Costa Rica) has a family and her husband recently lost her job. They are trying to figure out how to make up for the lost income.
- Bill (Lincoln, NE) is trying to decide between a regular 401(k) and the Roth 401(k).
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!