Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The cookie tax is a fantastic way to teach kids about money.
- Nuno wonders how the message of the program would relate to people in other countries who have different economic systems and situations.
- Aimee (Asheville, NC) asks how do you start to get out of debt, when you’re already living paycheck to paycheck, and sometimes over your means.
- Melinda (Costa Rica) has a family and her husband recently lost her job. They are trying to figure out how to make up for the lost income.
- Bill (Lincoln, NE) is trying to decide between a regular 401(k) and the Roth 401(k).
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.