Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mimi is a high school math teacher and asks for the best ways for 17-year olds to start their financial future.
- Real life car leasing – a story of why the residual value on a lease can come back to bite you.
- Dave (Dallas, TX) is funding six 529 plans for grandkids and wonders why Vanguard’s website points people to the Nevada plan. Scott went with the Utah plan for it’s low costs.
- Pet related tax deductions.
- Renee (Monroe, OH) asks about the Costco brand of memory foam mattress Scott prefers.
- Pari has a follow up question on medical bills gone into debt collection and ow to get them taken care of.
- New ways to make money – crafting a cactus.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.