Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The cheapskate’s guide to the good life is quite catchy, but the author’s of this fine writing article have no clue what being cheap is all about.
- How to get medical procedures approved faster when you’re dealing with insurance companies.
- Shelly thinks there is something wrong with her because she can’t stick to her budget. Scott gives some tips to sticking to your plan.
- Ric (San Antonio, TX) has a Thrift Savings Plan and is comparing the retirement date funds vs. individual funds for investing.
- Nuno has some investments and asks how best to reduce the taxes on them.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!