Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The cheapskate’s guide to the good life is quite catchy, but the author’s of this fine writing article have no clue what being cheap is all about.
- How to get medical procedures approved faster when you’re dealing with insurance companies.
- Shelly thinks there is something wrong with her because she can’t stick to her budget. Scott gives some tips to sticking to your plan.
- Ric (San Antonio, TX) has a Thrift Savings Plan and is comparing the retirement date funds vs. individual funds for investing.
- Nuno has some investments and asks how best to reduce the taxes on them.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.