Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- John gives some statistics on why leasing a car is good for some people. Scott retorts with his own statistics in today’s rant.
- Rick and his wife are both 60 and wonder if they will hit their retirement savings goal by age 65.
- Pari has a follow up question on medical debts and if they impact your credit score.
- Tom is age 26 and needs some help with an old 401(k) and a new 401(k).
- Did you know about Costco hot dogs?
- How to sell your home without a real estate agent. Maybe.
- A couple teachers hit the $1M savings mark. Discover how they did it.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!