Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- John gives some statistics on why leasing a car is good for some people. Scott retorts with his own statistics in today’s rant.
- Rick and his wife are both 60 and wonder if they will hit their retirement savings goal by age 65.
- Pari has a follow up question on medical debts and if they impact your credit score.
- Tom is age 26 and needs some help with an old 401(k) and a new 401(k).
- Did you know about Costco hot dogs?
- How to sell your home without a real estate agent. Maybe.
- A couple teachers hit the $1M savings mark. Discover how they did it.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.