Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What are people afraid of in the future? A new study about Millennials sheds some light on the stuff keeping us up at night.
- Jahmiel has a new job and transferred an old employer’s 401(k) to a new 403(b). He asks if he should use retirement funds to pay off credit card debt.
- T. is lawyer who doesn’t like his job. Katie gives some tips on getting out.
- MoviePass is an option to save money on movies. Is it worth the price?
- Money saving fashion tips from the unfashionable show host.
- Why you should avoid commodities, but some magazines litter their pages with reasons to buy them.
- Neil asks the best way to invest with few funds to start with.
- The Notorious MMA.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.