Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What are people afraid of in the future? A new study about Millennials sheds some light on the stuff keeping us up at night.
- Jahmiel has a new job and transferred an old employer’s 401(k) to a new 403(b). He asks if he should use retirement funds to pay off credit card debt.
- T. is lawyer who doesn’t like his job. Katie gives some tips on getting out.
- MoviePass is an option to save money on movies. Is it worth the price?
- Money saving fashion tips from the unfashionable show host.
- Why you should avoid commodities, but some magazines litter their pages with reasons to buy them.
- Neil asks the best way to invest with few funds to start with.
- The Notorious MMA.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!