Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mike thinks a $500 a month car payment at age 24 is the way to go. Scott agrees it is if you never want to build wealth.
- Karen is in a job she hates and is looking for something that doesn’t involve employers.
- Pari is 53 and has multiple medical bills she is struggling to pay. She asks about a loan consolidation to pay down the debts.
- Renee (Houston, TX) is 31, in a dead end job and would like to get her life back on track.
- Cloud asks about the Discover savings account to park her savings for a house down payment.
- Are you prepared for the cost of a funeral?
- Another round of fortune tellers getting it wrong (again).
- Spring time money saving tips.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!