Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mike thinks a $500 a month car payment at age 24 is the way to go. Scott agrees it is if you never want to build wealth.
- Karen is in a job she hates and is looking for something that doesn’t involve employers.
- Pari is 53 and has multiple medical bills she is struggling to pay. She asks about a loan consolidation to pay down the debts.
- Renee (Houston, TX) is 31, in a dead end job and would like to get her life back on track.
- Cloud asks about the Discover savings account to park her savings for a house down payment.
- Are you prepared for the cost of a funeral?
- Another round of fortune tellers getting it wrong (again).
- Spring time money saving tips.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.