Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A listener’s wife is a school teacher and will not have her contract renewed for the next school year. Scott details how to plan for when you know your income is about to get slashed.
- PT (Richmond, CA) just purchased a condo and is planning for a rental property in a few years. He asks about how best to save up.
- Pam asks about a Pershing Roth IRA.
- More grocery store shenanigans causing you to overpay.
- Socks. What else can you produce for $2 and charge $80 for.
- Sandra asks how to find the perfect fit for a new business.
- The story of one person who got through college with no debt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.