Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A listener’s wife is a school teacher and will not have her contract renewed for the next school year. Scott details how to plan for when you know your income is about to get slashed.
- PT (Richmond, CA) just purchased a condo and is planning for a rental property in a few years. He asks about how best to save up.
- Pam asks about a Pershing Roth IRA.
- More grocery store shenanigans causing you to overpay.
- Socks. What else can you produce for $2 and charge $80 for.
- Sandra asks how to find the perfect fit for a new business.
- The story of one person who got through college with no debt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!