Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott & Katie go to the travel show and come back with loads of travel tips. New travel hacks to save you money on tours and more!
- M1 Finance review.
- Susan is concerned about giving over her personal info when signing up for an investing account online.
- Greg has an IRA with $8,600 and asks about converting it to a Roth to pay the taxes now.
- The jacket that doubles as carry-on baggage, but without the checked bag fee.
- George has a comment on avoiding the 10% penalty on early IRA withdrawals.
- The story of one person who got through college with no debt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!