Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Food hacks that save time and money and are good for you!
- Another tale of the importance of planning and wills – this time from a hamburger restaurant owner.
- A 401(k) hack to sock away even more money for your financial independence.
- Katie is getting her real estate license, find out why.
- Lane wants to know the best way to get started towards financial independence.
- Deborah has an old computer and asks for budget friendly tips to keep from having to upgrade your hardware every two years.
- Diva asks how to have her money multiplied in a week or month.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!