Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Food hacks that save time and money and are good for you!
- Another tale of the importance of planning and wills – this time from a hamburger restaurant owner.
- A 401(k) hack to sock away even more money for your financial independence.
- Katie is getting her real estate license, find out why.
- Lane wants to know the best way to get started towards financial independence.
- Deborah has an old computer and asks for budget friendly tips to keep from having to upgrade your hardware every two years.
- Diva asks how to have her money multiplied in a week or month.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.