Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Where does your paycheck go and how long does it last? See how your spending compares to others.
- Choosing a lifestyle is important, and simple. It all comes down to choosing what you can afford. The big question is what can you afford?
- Katie shares how you can use Task Rabbit to find help – and make a little extra money on the side.
- Bernetta asks how do you cut the costs on debt and get it paid off without it being so over whelming.
- Another pump and dump scam with penny stocks has been busted.
- Surprise 3-day weekend trips from Pack Up + Go.
- Dan (Australia) is age 61 and just lost his job. He has little retirement savings and asks for some guidance.
- Have you heard of surprise vacations?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!