Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott just sold off part of his portfolio for other opportunities and paid next to nothing in taxes. Seeking financial independence? Then you’ll want to know about this tax avoidance tip.
- A couple of mid-30-year olds have built up a net worth of $2.2M in just over 15 years. Learn their not-so-secrets.
- Lily (NYC) is 42 and $20,000 in consumer debt, living paycheck-to-paycheck and trying to raise a child. She asks if she should cash out her 401(k), file bankruptcy, or seek other options.
- Use Task Rabbit to save you time for your small handyperson jobs.
- Micky is 27 and asks how best to divide up his money between his employer retirement plans and his IRA.
- Lorraine has a fantastic resource if you’re into shed building.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!