Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A majority of people would like to make more money but don’t know where to start. Scott gives you the starting point.
- Cats that travel and the people who hate them.
- Tyler asks about when Roth IRAs need to be setup prior to making contributions.
- Wil has a Thrift Savings Plan and will begin getting RMDs in a couple years. He asks about the pros/cons of moving his money elsewhere.
- Adam has a pension with some options to select funds from a broker and asks how that might work out.
- George is a 60-year-old disabled vet and is barely getting by on disability income.
- Time hacks you can use when you’re selling stuff.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) Info
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!