Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Tara (MA) is 37 and just paid her last student loan bill. Hear the incredible story about how she did it (and how you can too).
- Andy (College Station, TX) has multiple student loans and asks about the daily interest payments as they apply to the debt avalanche method.
- Mike is changing jobs and asks if its better to move his old retirement account into a traditional IRA or Roth IRA.
- Financial pied pipers get it right 40% of the time, here’s why.
- Time for our U.S. listeners to check their employee withholding. You don’t want a bad surprise for your 2019 taxes.
- Tejas says his life is very hard.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!