Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Tara (MA) is 37 and just paid her last student loan bill. Hear the incredible story about how she did it (and how you can too).
- Andy (College Station, TX) has multiple student loans and asks about the daily interest payments as they apply to the debt avalanche method.
- Mike is changing jobs and asks if its better to move his old retirement account into a traditional IRA or Roth IRA.
- Financial pied pipers get it right 40% of the time, here’s why.
- Time for our U.S. listeners to check their employee withholding. You don’t want a bad surprise for your 2019 taxes.
- Tejas says his life is very hard.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Updated IRS Withholding Calculator
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.