Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- JT (Canada) and his wife are teachers and have been working towards a paid off home. They are trying to figure out how to guide their wealth building.
- Craig (North Dakota) put his Roth IRA funds in a bank and asks if it’s too late to put contributions in Vanguard.
- Katie shares a lunchtime salad hack.
- What are you doing with your extra paycheck money?
- Laura (Arizona) has three kids and her mother-in-law started 529 plans for each. She asks if she should contribute to the existing plans or start new ones.
- Eric is pitched on universal indexed life insurance and asks if its a good idea.
- Bob (New Jersey) has a comment on how to sleep well at night.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same