Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- JT (Canada) and his wife are teachers and have been working towards a paid off home. They are trying to figure out how to guide their wealth building.
- Craig (North Dakota) put his Roth IRA funds in a bank and asks if it’s too late to put contributions in Vanguard.
- Katie shares a lunchtime salad hack.
- What are you doing with your extra paycheck money?
- Laura (Arizona) has three kids and her mother-in-law started 529 plans for each. She asks if she should contribute to the existing plans or start new ones.
- Eric is pitched on universal indexed life insurance and asks if its a good idea.
- Bob (New Jersey) has a comment on how to sleep well at night.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.