Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mike (San Antonio, TX) is deploying to Korea for a year and asks if he should sell his truck to get rid of the payment, knowing he’ll need to buy a new one when he returns.
- There is a new IRS tax refund scam to be aware. Protect yourself and your elders!
- Curtis has $4,500 in vintage cash and isn’t sure what he should do with it.
- Dan convinced his parents to get some professional advice for their retirement planning. Learn how you can make sure your parents have enough money for life.
- The blind bad figures out how to beat the market in a span of 10 seconds. You won’t want to miss this!
- What is mailbox money and why should you get some?
- Eric was approached about purchasing indexed universal life and wonders if it’s a good idea.
- Katie gets some advice on buying multi-family housing.
- Have you tried figuring out how your investments would look if you had bought them years ago?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Backtest your investment choices: https://www.portfoliovisualizer.com/backtest-portfolio
- IRS Tax Refund Scam
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.