Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mike (San Antonio, TX) is deploying to Korea for a year and asks if he should sell his truck to get rid of the payment, knowing he’ll need to buy a new one when he returns.
- There is a new IRS tax refund scam to be aware. Protect yourself and your elders!
- Curtis has $4,500 in vintage cash and isn’t sure what he should do with it.
- Dan convinced his parents to get some professional advice for their retirement planning. Learn how you can make sure your parents have enough money for life.
- The blind bad figures out how to beat the market in a span of 10 seconds. You won’t want to miss this!
- What is mailbox money and why should you get some?
- Eric was approached about purchasing indexed universal life and wonders if it’s a good idea.
- Katie gets some advice on buying multi-family housing.
- Have you tried figuring out how your investments would look if you had bought them years ago?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
- Backtest your investment choices: https://www.portfoliovisualizer.com/backtest-portfolio
- IRS Tax Refund Scam
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!