Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Dolores (Michigan) shares a story about how a $108 car inspection saved her from buying a $5,000 lemon. Follow her tips for your next car purchase to keep from buying a dud.
- Kelly asks if mortgage accelerator programs worth $3,500 to cut years off your mortgage?
- Diea and his wife have credit scores in the 500s because of outstanding debts in collections. He asks if it’s better to setup payment plans or do a lump sum payoff.
- Bologna magazine has their top picks you should ignore for 2018.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!