Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The magic penny is being used to rope people into multi level marketing. How the magic penny works its magic – for others.
- Edward Scissorhands wants to manage your money. Their illustrations only give you half the info you need so buyer beware!
- The new tax code takes away a deduction many people were counting on. How will it impact your taxes?
- Are you so broke you’re eating bagged cereal?
- Tony is in Chapter 13 bankruptcy and is struggling to make the payments.
- Julie is age 53 and needs some assistance from an advisor to see if she is on track.
- Nikki (TN) asks what type of investing options are available for small business owners.
- How are real estate infomercials using returns to sound more impressive than the returns really are?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same