Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Chad asks about setting up a Roth/Traditional IRA to avoid getting fee’d to death.
- The good times caused one person to lose $4M of his own AND his friends and family’s money.
- Julia is looking to become an author and wants to know how to get started.
- How is bitcoin doing for you? One person is counting on it for their pension.
- Adrian is 16 and would like to start investing but he’s a minor.
- Jesse is about to have $85,000 in student loans paid off and asks about getting started investing.
- Last minute Valentine’s day tips.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same