Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Jess (New York) is getting ready to close on her first rental property and asks about investing some of her emergency fund in stocks.
- Jason would like tips on where to buy life and disability insurance.
- Quicken Basic for budgeting won’t cut it for your reporting needs.
- JT is 24 and wants to build his credit history to get a home. He asks if paying rent to his parents without a lease will hurt his chances.
- Travel hacks to get discounted flying upgrades.
- Jennie owes the government $37,000 because her ex husband wasn’t paying taxes, and she asks what she can do.
- How’s that bitcoin investment treating you?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Check out this SNL skit
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.