Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Jess (New York) is getting ready to close on her first rental property and asks about investing some of her emergency fund in stocks.
- Jason would like tips on where to buy life and disability insurance.
- Quicken Basic for budgeting won’t cut it for your reporting needs.
- JT is 24 and wants to build his credit history to get a home. He asks if paying rent to his parents without a lease will hurt his chances.
- Travel hacks to get discounted flying upgrades.
- Jennie owes the government $37,000 because her ex husband wasn’t paying taxes, and she asks what she can do.
- How’s that bitcoin investment treating you?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
- Check out this SNL skit
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!