Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Hear how Rachel paid off $70,000 in student loans, car loans, hospital bills, and credit cards.
- Jak (U.K.) has 4,700 in credit card debt and asks about balance transfers as an option to pay more towards principal.
- Gina is 60 years old and finds herself unemployed and asks for help on what to do.
- Bob (New Jersey) wants to know about the comparison between one big mutual fund vs. several smaller mutual funds that make up the same thing.
- February is clean your chompers month. Here is where to get dental discounts for your kids.
- You can know hear the Millionaire Money Minute every day on Alexa.
- Money Woman Abby shares the power of habit.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Amazon Alexa Daily
- Bogle Heads Forum
- Chart of asset class returns
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.