Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Hear how Rachel paid off $70,000 in student loans, car loans, hospital bills, and credit cards.
- Jak (U.K.) has 4,700 in credit card debt and asks about balance transfers as an option to pay more towards principal.
- Gina is 60 years old and finds herself unemployed and asks for help on what to do.
- Bob (New Jersey) wants to know about the comparison between one big mutual fund vs. several smaller mutual funds that make up the same thing.
- February is clean your chompers month. Here is where to get dental discounts for your kids.
- You can know hear the Millionaire Money Minute every day on Alexa.
- Money Woman Abby shares the power of habit.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Amazon Alexa Daily
- Bogle Heads Forum
- Chart of asset class returns
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!