Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The many lessons that can learned from a simple trip to the grocery store. Get your money bags open for all the tips!
- Carlos came up short in his bank account and got whacked with an overdraft fee. How can he recover the money?
- Are you saving or spending during these boom times?
- Raiin (San Antonio, TX) has relatives that are bad with money and wonders how he can help them.
- The Stupendous Yapi makes an appearance and another bold prediction.
- Jazzmine wants to know if you need qualifications to invest.
- Lilly (Pikeville, KY) is going through a divorce, unemployed, and is trying to figure out how to supplement her income.
- Matthew asks about starting a Roth IRA while he’s only 20 years old.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!