Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The many lessons that can learned from a simple trip to the grocery store. Get your money bags open for all the tips!
- Carlos came up short in his bank account and got whacked with an overdraft fee. How can he recover the money?
- Are you saving or spending during these boom times?
- Raiin (San Antonio, TX) has relatives that are bad with money and wonders how he can help them.
- The Stupendous Yapi makes an appearance and another bold prediction.
- Jazzmine wants to know if you need qualifications to invest.
- Lilly (Pikeville, KY) is going through a divorce, unemployed, and is trying to figure out how to supplement her income.
- Matthew asks about starting a Roth IRA while he’s only 20 years old.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.