Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Payday lenders are getting a pass thanks to the dismantling of the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau. Your retirement plan will be dismantled next.
- Alan (Baraboo, WI) is trying to decide who to name as beneficiaries on his life insurance and pension.
- Gabriel is in her 30’s and needs help understanding how to balance spending with unexpected events.
- Dan is 16 and trying to use his money effectively.
- Tiarra (Detroit, MI) hates where she lives and wants a better life for her husband and their four kids.
- Beam is a new savings account with a whopping 5% interest rate. Scott investigates if it’s for reals.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Forbes IRAs and Trusts
- Seven misconceptions about car loans
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!