Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Voq is in her mid 30’s and her $25,000 in credit card debt has her lost and caused her to give up hope.
- Jeff (Singer, WI) is paying his financial advisor on commissions and is wondering how much it’s costing him.
- Have you been pwned?
- Jessie (Rhode Island) is unsure of what to do after college.
- Brianna asks about dollar cost averaging and figuring out what an investment would really look like over time.
- Jason is 32 and has an old 401(k) but his new employer doesn’t have a 401(k). He asks what he should do for investing.
- Social stocks might make you feel good, but you end up with less money
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
- S&P 500 Reinvestment calculator
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!