Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Ash won $120,000 playing the lottery. The new money has caused a retirement saving issue he needs help solving.
- Beware of this money behavior that strikes this time of year and can hurt your finances.
- Blake is a junior in college and has enough money in a Roth IRA to pay off his student loans. He asks if this is a good idea.
- Mellisa (Takoma, WA) is 24 and shares some details on how she and her husband have banked nearly $250,000 for retirement already.
- Money Woman Abby on coffee vs. debt.
- BitCoin in your IRA?
- Karen has a 61 year old mom she’s trying to help get started investing, because it’s never too late.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- The Moneyac Workout Playlist on Spotify:
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.