Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Ash won $120,000 playing the lottery. The new money has caused a retirement saving issue he needs help solving.
- Beware of this money behavior that strikes this time of year and can hurt your finances.
- Blake is a junior in college and has enough money in a Roth IRA to pay off his student loans. He asks if this is a good idea.
- Mellisa (Takoma, WA) is 24 and shares some details on how she and her husband have banked nearly $250,000 for retirement already.
- Money Woman Abby on coffee vs. debt.
- BitCoin in your IRA?
- Karen has a 61 year old mom she’s trying to help get started investing, because it’s never too late.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
- The Moneyac Workout Playlist on Spotify:
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!