Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Creative and budget friendly ideas for things to do on a date night, with your kids, or friends. Valentine’s day doesn’t mean you have to break the bank.
- Sebastian is a high school senior, bored with school, and not sure what he wants to do.
- Hammer Time has a money saving tip for tax prep.
- Deanna the Dog Walker has a 2018 update.
- Susan is 62 and owes some debts to the Bank of Evil but can’t pay them. They aren’t willing to help her and she asks what she should do.
- Janus (anonymous) is a teacher with $178,000 in combined debt, no retirement savings, and asks for guidance in her situation because the debt has affected her health.
- A unique way to potentially make money with seat options (no, not those options trading thingys).
- Some positive fallout from the new tax code.
- Onimole (Ashland, OH) has a seriously ill father and asks how he can afford $17,000 a year for college.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!