Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Creative and budget friendly ideas for things to do on a date night, with your kids, or friends. Valentine’s day doesn’t mean you have to break the bank.
- Sebastian is a high school senior, bored with school, and not sure what he wants to do.
- Hammer Time has a money saving tip for tax prep.
- Deanna the Dog Walker has a 2018 update.
- Susan is 62 and owes some debts to the Bank of Evil but can’t pay them. They aren’t willing to help her and she asks what she should do.
- Janus (anonymous) is a teacher with $178,000 in combined debt, no retirement savings, and asks for guidance in her situation because the debt has affected her health.
- A unique way to potentially make money with seat options (no, not those options trading thingys).
- Some positive fallout from the new tax code.
- Onimole (Ashland, OH) has a seriously ill father and asks how he can afford $17,000 a year for college.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.