Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- There are two types of insurance that can make or break a financial plan, and very few people have them. Are you covered?
- Ann is about to be debt free and asks for some final advice on tackling her remaining debts.
- GIselle (Miami, FL) is juggling a lot of debts and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and needs some guidance on what to do.
- Anonymous has a company matched 401(k) to 6% and wonders why they keep bothering him to increase the contribution to 10%.
- Justin asks why people who draw Social security and Supplemental Security Income struggle.
- Monica (Ypsilanti, MI) is in a small town where jobs are hard to come by and is trying to get ahead.
- Max asks if Scott has found favor with the man-bun crowd.
- We tried Blue Apron, here’s what happened.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.