Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- There are two types of insurance that can make or break a financial plan, and very few people have them. Are you covered?
- Ann is about to be debt free and asks for some final advice on tackling her remaining debts.
- GIselle (Miami, FL) is juggling a lot of debts and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and needs some guidance on what to do.
- Anonymous has a company matched 401(k) to 6% and wonders why they keep bothering him to increase the contribution to 10%.
- Justin asks why people who draw Social security and Supplemental Security Income struggle.
- Monica (Ypsilanti, MI) is in a small town where jobs are hard to come by and is trying to get ahead.
- Max asks if Scott has found favor with the man-bun crowd.
- We tried Blue Apron, here’s what happened.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!