Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Ric (San Antonio, TX) has heard both sides of the argument of paying off your house early or investing, and wonders which is best.
- DJ (Cali) asks about the taxation of crypto currency.
- MoneyWoman Abby shares the true cost of fast food.
- Ty (Colorado) just graduated college and is almost debt free. He asks how to get start his adult life with a strong financial outlook.
- Please ignore the following terrible advice from certain mortgage lenders.
- Rob’s wife has recovered from breast cancer but the treatment wiped them out. He has two daughters in college and asks for advice on how to recover financially.
- Grove is a new service for discount financial plans. Is it right for you?
- Simple things can improve your business dramatically.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same