Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Ric (San Antonio, TX) has heard both sides of the argument of paying off your house early or investing, and wonders which is best.
- DJ (Cali) asks about the taxation of crypto currency.
- MoneyWoman Abby shares the true cost of fast food.
- Ty (Colorado) just graduated college and is almost debt free. He asks how to get start his adult life with a strong financial outlook.
- Please ignore the following terrible advice from certain mortgage lenders.
- Rob’s wife has recovered from breast cancer but the treatment wiped them out. He has two daughters in college and asks for advice on how to recover financially.
- Grove is a new service for discount financial plans. Is it right for you?
- Simple things can improve your business dramatically.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.