Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Icheb gets asked by a friend to attend an retirement planning meeting and gets pitched on a whole life policy. What does he need to know before making a decision?
- Melissa (Takoma, WA) and her husband are 24, and working on their plan for FIRE. She asks for some tips on where to allocate their resources to hit their 8-10 year plan.
- DJ asks how to put money away for his daughter that can’t be touched and she can’t blow.
- Nicole purchased a parka from Iceland and now it’s falling apart. Customer no-service is no help, so she asks how to get a refund/replacement for her purchase.
- Employees at discount brokers are doing not-so-discounty things.
- The Swedish chef pays off $42,000 in debt.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
Most Popular Posts