Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Icheb gets asked by a friend to attend an retirement planning meeting and gets pitched on a whole life policy. What does he need to know before making a decision?
- Melissa (Takoma, WA) and her husband are 24, and working on their plan for FIRE. She asks for some tips on where to allocate their resources to hit their 8-10 year plan.
- DJ asks how to put money away for his daughter that can’t be touched and she can’t blow.
- Nicole purchased a parka from Iceland and now it’s falling apart. Customer no-service is no help, so she asks how to get a refund/replacement for her purchase.
- Employees at discount brokers are doing not-so-discounty things.
- The Swedish chef pays off $42,000 in debt.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.
Most Popular Posts
You May Also Like