Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A look back at the bold psychic predictions of the past few years of the financial pied pipers. Their advice COST customers an average of $60,315.91. Be warned.
- Chad points out a no minimum fund from Schwab to roll a 401(k) into.
- Sharon saves $285 on a medical bill just by asking.
- Luke wants to verify that simple index investing is superior to ‘good growth stock mutual funds pushed by the financial pied pipers.
- The great 2015 robo experiment has come to an end.
- Alexander has $40,000 in student loan debt, collectors calling him, and wants to free himself from overwhelming debt.
- Who Thought Cat Cafes Were a Good Idea?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Schwab Total Stock Market Index Fund
Active vs. Passive investing research studies:
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.