Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A look back at the bold psychic predictions of the past few years of the financial pied pipers. Their advice COST customers an average of $60,315.91. Be warned.
- Chad points out a no minimum fund from Schwab to roll a 401(k) into.
- Sharon saves $285 on a medical bill just by asking.
- Luke wants to verify that simple index investing is superior to ‘good growth stock mutual funds pushed by the financial pied pipers.
- The great 2015 robo experiment has come to an end.
- Alexander has $40,000 in student loan debt, collectors calling him, and wants to free himself from overwhelming debt.
- Who Thought Cat Cafes Were a Good Idea?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Schwab Total Stock Market Index Fund
Active vs. Passive investing research studies:
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!