Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Jar Jar Binks (anonymous, parts uknown) is 25, earns $33,000/year and is trying to figure out how best to divide up his income.
- Dave (Bismarck, ND) parents must take required minimum distributions (RMDs) but don’t need the money. He asks what their options are.
- 2018 is going to bring a wave of impressive investing returns you need to be aware of.
- Tara is trying to demolish her debts while still having a life and get out of living paycheck-to-paycheck.
- The word of the year that can make all the difference in your life.
- Scott ends his Betterment experiment. Hear why.
- Kevin is a high-school senior and shares what he’s learned about money so far.
- Moneyacs share their 2018 big goals.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.