Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Jar Jar Binks (anonymous, parts uknown) is 25, earns $33,000/year and is trying to figure out how best to divide up his income.
- Dave (Bismarck, ND) parents must take required minimum distributions (RMDs) but don’t need the money. He asks what their options are.
- 2018 is going to bring a wave of impressive investing returns you need to be aware of.
- Tara is trying to demolish her debts while still having a life and get out of living paycheck-to-paycheck.
- The word of the year that can make all the difference in your life.
- Scott ends his Betterment experiment. Hear why.
- Kevin is a high-school senior and shares what he’s learned about money so far.
- Moneyacs share their 2018 big goals.
The Scott Alan Turner Show Subscribe via: iTunes
| Google Play
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!